November 7 – 8
I have made a huge effort to have family pictures done each
year in the fall for our Christmas cards. This year Amos’ mission trainer Rusty
and his wife Summer took them. Rusty is from the Fort Worth, Texas area and
married Summer back in 2010. We couldn’t be this close, pictures or not,
without visiting them. So, we headed down early Wednesday morning to utilize
every spare moment, between my work schedule and Amos’.
We had a blast catching up with them and even got a DATE
night with it. Rusty’s mother was so kind to come and watch our two little ones
while we group dated to the Cheesecake Factory. I had never beent here before and my goodness
even I LIKED it! This says a lot for anyone who knows my pickiness with food.
Amos and I shared the Reese’s Peanut Butter Cheesecake.
Here are some of our favorite family pictures from Summer!
With Love,











No comments:
Post a Comment