Pages

Sunday, November 28, 2010

A fun idea!!

So, I totally stole this idea from my sister in law, April...Who openly admits she stole it from another blog, and so forth =]. But I think it's a fantastic idea!! This will help me because I was recently called into the Young Women's presidency, and on a bi-weekly basis checks in, making sure that you are writing in your journal, reading your scriptures and praying morning and night daily!! So, get ready for this because this will become my "journal" minus the more private things!!

Here is what you have to look forward to!!
Day 1 - 15 Facts about yourself
Day 2 - Something that stresses you out
Day 3 - Your siblings and parents
Day 4 - Something you're looking forward to
Day 5 - Pictures of things that make you happy
Day 6 - A song that makes you cry and why
Day 7 - Favorite movies
Day 8 - A place you've traveled to
Day 9 - Put your iPod on shuffle, first 10 songs
Day 10 - Something you're afraid of
Day 11 - Favorite TV shows
Day 12 - What you believe
Day 13 - Goals
Day 14 - Some pictures you love
Day 15 - Pictures of your dream house

So since today will be day one...

Fact 1 - I have a beautiful family, Amos - 24 and baby Melody-Ann who is 8 months!! Amos and I were married just over a year and half ago in the Billings MT Temple in front of AMAZING family and friends who lived near and far!!

Fact 2 - Since Amos and I have been married...we have moved a grand total of...4 times!! (Almost all were during pregnancy =])
We moved from my parents house where we started our lives together, finding out we were pregnant, buying our first car together and just plain living for 6 months!
We then moved to a wonderful 2 bed 1 bath apt where we learned the true value of a dollar!! =] Oh, the joys of being a newlywedded couple!!
Just a short 6 weeks after moving into our first apt, my grandma was struggling to keep renters in her 2 bed 1 bath HOUSE with a garage and huge yard!! This truly became our first place together!! We got our first dog, Saydee!! Melody-Ann was born and brought home to this house. We bought my Toyota Highlander at this house!! We even experienced a TORNADO while living at this house, which was Montana's 1st tornado in like 50 years!!
We moved back to my parents house for about a month!
Now, we are in Evans/Greeley CO!! We have a beautiful apt here and we are enjoying life as a family!! Bounce one of our beloved cats...ran away shortly after moving here =[

Fact 3 - Since I was a little girl...I dreamed of being an OB-GYN...but, life happens =] Getting married and having a baby, well wasn't quite in my "dream life plan" so early. So, with that said, even going to nursing school isn't quite what I wanted, so I have enrolled and started at Regency Beauty Institute in Fort Collins!! I love every minute of school!! I can't wait to get on the floor and start accepting clients and eventually out into the real world getting paid to do what I love!!

Fact 4 - I am the middle of 9 children, of which I am not fully blood related to any =]. When my mom and dad (tech step) he brought along 4 children, Mandi, Josh, Brooke and Ryan, although they never lived with us, I still consider them siblings =]. In 2003, my parents adopted a 10 year old girl from Russia! Now, 18 Alonah is all grown up and ready to take on the "real" world!! Just shortly after returning from Russia, my mom learned she was pregnant with Logan, now 6...then Bella, 4 and Harmony, 3 followed shortly thereafter =]!

Fact 5 - I was born in Denver, CO! I was only there for a couple of years when my mom moved back home to Billings, MT! Where I lived until I was 20.5 and moved back to CO, just a hour north of Denver =]

Fact 6 - I would really like to meet my biological father someday...I only have a few memories of him, like golfing at my elementary school, and a few barbies for various birthdays, as well as my last phone call to him when I was 9. Now that I am back in CO, maybe I will have a better chance?? I don't want to have a father daughter relationship with him...but just enough to say, Hey, I am alive, I graduated high school, got married and have a baby!! That's simply it...

Fact 7 - I have many "best friends" in my life...But, my ultimate best girl friend is, Dawn...Many of you know her...and yes she does have a son a year younger than me...but she has always stuck by me, thick and thin. You can say what you want...but she is my BEST FRIEND!!!

Fact 8 - I knew the minute Amos walked into Gospel Doctrine, his first Sunday in the Singles Ward in Sept 08, that I was going to marry him. All he asked me was, Is this seat taken...From there I leaned to Heather who will quote me to this day, and said, I don't even know his name, but I am going to marry him.

Fact 9 - I am in the Young Women's Presidency here in Greeley CO. At first, I was super excited...then reality that I am only a few years older than the girls set in...I began thinking, How can I be a leader to these girls, when I will want to participate in the fun too...(ie Girls Camp, Youth Conference, etc. =]) Time will tell =] Nonetheless, I am super excited and can't wait for everything to fall into place!!

Fact 10 - I am a SUPER picky eater...I spent many of my early years (like 10, haha) eating mac and cheese, grilled cheese, and a few other items...I researched ways to "try" new foods, but came across that there is a phobia neophobia - or the fear of trying new foods -- is actually more in the genes than anything else!! Which to me, makes everything come together, because my mother is very picky too, as well as my little brother Logan...Believe what you want but it is being more fully researched!!! =]

Fact 11 - I can't sleep in...I know a wierd one right?? I used to sleep in forever when I was little, I remember sleeping in at my grandma's house til who knows when...but ever since waking to an alarm clock (which sometimes I don't hear) I am lucky to sleep in past 7 am...Doesn't matter what time I go to bed, just matters what time I get up...

Fact 12 - I love re-arranging!! I can't tell you how many times I re-arrange things...I really believe its on a monthly basis!! The good part of this...everything gets deep cleaned...making for a much cleaner space!!
Fact 13 - I am a high anxiety type of girl at heart...When things aren't planned, when big choices face me, when I just don't know what is going on...I get super stressed and have even created problems on other organs...It could be just as simple as...I don't know what to eat for a meal that will throw me over the edge...So, if I am moody...you now know why!! =]

Fact 14 - I LOVE Brownies...really anything with chocolate...Healthy or not, when chocolate is around I will be sampling it =]

Fact 15 - I will have a decent size family 4-6 children, live in a fairly decent size house, 4-5 bedrooms and have it spotless clean day in and day out...I love practicing the law of attraction =]]] Don't ever hope when you can make it happen!! Also, why shoot for the stars when if you shoot for the moon, worst case you will land amongest the stars =]]

Here are my 15 facts =]] Be ready for tomorrow when I post about...something that stresses me out...
=]

No comments:

Post a Comment