Pages

Friday, December 3, 2010

School Update!



Well, here is an update of the Swanson Family...

Amos - He is finishing up with his FIRST and LAST semester of online classes through MSU-B. He is sooo excited for January, and getting started with AIMS in their Air Traffic Control Program!! He is also working part time at Walmart, pushing carts. He hates it but knows that in about 2 years for sure he will be working at a career, not just a job!!

Alexis - I am attending Cosmetology school at Regency Beauty in Fort Collins, so yes I am commuting...=[, I LOVE it!! I love going to school each day! I have aced all my tests and that is such a great feeling!! I have learned the basics of perming, roller sets, fingerwaves (dislike), pin curls, facials and all nail services!! The next month will be all hair cutting and coloring!! Yesterday (12-2) I did my first "client" as a model!! Kiarra, one of my young women was more than willing to participate!! I am also working at Sams Club for a whole 10ish hours a week, but its a small help to our big monthly bills...=]]

Melody-Ann - She is growing like a weed!! Most of our food budget goes to feeding this little girl!! She eats like CRAZZY!! She is now 8 months old, she is rolling and rotating to get to where she wants! She wants to crawl but hasn't gotten her movements down!!

Here are some family pictures of us, recently taken by Steven Held!




No comments:

Post a Comment