Pages

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Happy 2nd Birthday Little Lady


March 24

After a crazy month of planning and preparing, we were able to celebrate Melodyann’s 2nd birthday! Having learned last year her birthday falls on General Conference weekend, so for much of our church family it is not an ideal time to celebrate. This is probably the last year that I will get to choose her birthday party theme so I decided to go with a Rainbow theme. Thanks to pinterest, I got really creative with the goodies and Melodyann’s outfit.














Each color was represented well and in abundance. Here are pictures of her day!


This was also bitter sweet for us as we prepare to move out of state to Oklahoma in a couple of weeks. I HATE goodbyes, but would rather say see ya later! With technology anymore “seeing” one another is so easy through daily picture messages to skype. Although nothing will replace seeing one another physically there is no reason to not watch one another grow and develop!

With Love, 

No comments:

Post a Comment