Pages

Thursday, August 20, 2009

A QUICK UPDATE!!! =]]

OBVIOUSLY, I kinda am delayed on keeping up with this thing...Maybe its because I don't have many people to look at it...

But anyways...

Amos and I have been married for nearly 4.5 months already!! Crazy how time flys and our first date anniversary is just around the corner, September 18th technically! But the first date where HE asked me out per say is later that week. =]]

Since April, we have been told we are going to be an Uncle and Aunt. Thanks Eliza and Steve =] Their baby (boy we are assuming =]]) should be born somewhere in mid to end of November!! Congrats you two love birds!!! =]

Heather and Traase, (Amos' sister and previous flight instructor) have announced their wedding date of September 5, 2009! Congrats on you two starting your lives together!!

As for us...Well we were planning on moving to Logan, Utah this month, but due to unplanned events and becoming aware of the $20,000 difference we have elected to stay here in MT and start our family together here!

With that said, YES I AM EXPECTING A BABY on March 26, 2010! This baby was totally unplanned and unexpected, but the Lord has a way of doing things that are totally not in at least my point of view!

Since, learning of this news, Amos was granted all his school here in Billings, as well as I was granted more than enough for continuing my education as well! With high hopes of continuing my education, I will be graduating next December (2010) with my associates and will be continuing on after that for my bachelors through MSUB!

Oh yes! Amos is officially a PRIVATE PILOT! He passed his exam just after the 4th of July I believe! So, congrats to my baby for that accomplishment!! =]

Alonah has been doing well at her Montana Youth Challenge Program! She is anxious to see us on the 19th of September! For those who don't know. She is attending a program in Dillon MT for 6 months to obtain her GED and be able to enter the National Guard upon her 18th birthday! She loves to receive letters!! Let me know if you would like her address!!

Love
The Swansons <3


No comments:

Post a Comment