Pages

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Baby Its Cold Outside

Well, I hope everyone is staying warm in these sub-zero temps!! They say during your pregnancy your body temp is sooo much warmer, ya thats most definitly a negative in my books!!
It has been a few days since I have written...Not a whole lot has happened, but last Saturday, (December 5) Amos and I spent the day together just the two of us....It was soo nice to have a moment in time to enjoy one another, especially since Saturday we celebrated our one year since he proposed!! We went shopping and dinner at the Roadhouse, also we went up to the temple and saw the beautiful nativity scene and lights that the temple has displayed!
This week, well has been an emotional roller coaster for me. I am sooo emotionally drained!! I think I have felt every type of emotion everyday this week!
Amos and I are looking forward to this weekend, he has Saturday off again and his family is coming up! I hope that I can relax some this weekend, I really need it!
Until I write again.
<3>

No comments:

Post a Comment