Today,
What a day of reflection, well this week has been. I have decided that my life has reached completely insane and is spiraling downward! With that said, I have created a "new" schedule as I said yesterday, which should better balance my mommy life - house wife - growing in spiritual knowledge - etc. Having shared this schedule with Amos, I think he just may be on board with it as that a schedule needs the support of all to be successful! If anyone out there has tips on per say "preschool" activities for an 18 month old, or teaching her with the scriptures or just good things to do throughout the day with an active toddler, throw some ideas this way! Also, LDS mom's out there how to do do family scripture time with an 18 month old?!
Work has definitely become a challenge for me. At 27 weeks, I am getting huge I feel and more and more uncomfortable! With Melody-Ann I went into pre-term labor at about 32 weeks and that is my biggest fear at this point in time is lifting one more box, and throwing me into labor! We still have about 8 weeks before we get the wonderful opportunity to move me back to MT and have this baby, until then...HE MUST STAY IN!! =]
No comments:
Post a Comment