Pages

Monday, September 26, 2011

27 Week and 2 Days!!

Week – 27 weeks and 2 days
How am I feeling? Besides exhausted and heartburn, feeling ok.
Do you have a name picked out? Hunter Wayne
Any stretch marks? Who is blessed to not get any?! With trying a little bit of everything with Melody-Ann it was inevitable that I am just blessed to have them
Are you being induced? At this moment, no.
Natural or Epidural? Epidural - PLEASE
How swollen are hands and feet? Hands are a whole ring size bigger – Feet growing by the day, shoes are getting tighter by the put on!
How much weight have you gained? 10 within 4 weeks last month! We will see on Wednesday what I am up to!
Any strange cravings? Hot Tamales!
Total weight gain/loss? About 25 ish total!
Maternity clothes? Since I was about 3 months if not earlier!
Sleep? What is that?!
Movement? He is most active when I am trying to relax
Gender? Boy Boy Boy
Labor signs? Just lots of Braxton Hicks
Belly button in/out? Very much OUT!
What I miss? Fitting into clothes, and SLEEPING
Milestones? Not much recently but Saturday is the big 3rd Trimester day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment