Going on 29 weeks, and by all means I am so grateful for it! This pregnancy has just been a challenge for me! I don't know if it is because I am a mother to a wonderful 18 month old...or working at Sams...or just the challenge of being away from close friends and family to be able to "go out" with. Whatever the case is, I am on the downward spiral and hope to stay busy and make it go quick!
This coming Sunday, Melody-Ann and I set out for a 2.5 week trip in Billings! We couldn't be more excited, but are very sad to be leaving Daddy behind. He will be busy going to school, testing (the one that determines a job in Air Traffic Control) working and HOPEFULLY packing even another box or two. This trip was semi planned, but after a huge struggle with my doctor here in Greeley, and the fact that MOST doctors wont accept transfer OB patients after 32 weeks, I figure well better just start going to a doctor in Billings.
With the due date nearing, and people asking how much longer or when are you due, I quickly reply with the appropriate answer, only to be gently reminded that is also Christmas Eve...So, not only do I have a count down to the big D day, but also a built in Christmas one!! Luckily, I have all the shopping done, EXCEPT for Amos. I figure while in Billings, where there is NO SALES TAX, I would take the opportunity to make some purchases for him...Wish me luck as I find him VERY challenging to shop for!
The following pictures are from the Swanson Family Reunion over 4th of July Weekend!





No comments:
Post a Comment