December 24 – 25
Our first night at home was December 23! This night was a fear of mine as that all of us are in one room and I didn’t know how Melody-Ann was going to take the up every few hours that comes with having a new baby brother! She needless to say was awake and concerned every time he woke. Having made it through the night, Christmas Eve was upon us!
My mother LOVES Christmas and there isn’t a moment that it would be looked passed! Christmas Eve morning we had to take the little man to the pediatrician to be check to just make sure he was recovering and bouncing back from birth! He received a clear bill of health and we headed home to dress the little lady to take her to see the big man in red! Melody-Ann was completely adorable as you can see from the pictures!
After Santa and some time at the play land in the mall, we headed to my Grandma’s to pick up some fudge! I absolutely love her fudge and to just get one piece a year, I couldn’t miss it! We opened presents there and she was in love with the calendar we made her! After a few hours at Grandma’s we headed to Dawn’s to open Melody-Ann’s presents there!
When we got home, we then had a very cranky baby on our hands! As the tradition continues, we all opened our Christmas PJ’s, decorated cookies for Santa and headed to bed! After another restless night with Hunter waking up Melody-Ann, we woke up to Santa having visited! We spent the morning opening presents and getting ready for church! Sacrament meeting was amazing as usual. We were very blessed this holiday season, between the birth of our son and the bounteous gifts we couldn’t be more grateful for the love our family has for us!
Our Heavenly Father gave us the ultimate gift through the life our his Son, my Brother Jesus Christ, and I truly couldn’t be more grateful for his love for me as his daughter. I look at my two miracles and feel his love for me as my Father in Heaven. I look forward to the new year and the blessings we will reap this new year!
No comments:
Post a Comment